A course of happiness
Happiness is the purpose of life, the goal and the end of human existence– Aristotle
If I only had the opportunity to read a book in my whole life, how would I want it to be?
Useful, surprising, easy to read, with effects on the rest of my life, that helped me to be a better person, to achieve the objectives that I proposed. It should bring me new knowledge. It should open to me a new horizon full of possibilities. In short, it should be a book that allowed me to enjoy the process of reading and experiencing it, while generating a hugely positive transformation in my interior, allowing me to learn all that is needed to get the best possible result out of life.
A Course of Happiness guides you step by step, facilitating a path of personal development in which you will rapidly advance towards your own inner balance; the one in which happiness springs from your interior, without relying on external factors.
You will learn techniques that will allow you
– Identify and release emotional blocks.
– Identify the emotions that direct your life.
– Replace limiting beliefs with empowering beliefs.
YOU WILL ALSO LEARN:
The factors that determine whether or not to enjoy a fully happy life, what is the level of awareness that each of us has, and to what extent is it related to the ability to be happy, what is your level of consciousness, and even more important, you will carry out a process of personal development in which the factors that determine the ability to be happy will become your reality, leading you to enjoy life with full happiness.
Through the use of simple access tools at the subconscious level, you will be guided to:
- Release those emotional blocks that prevent you from having the personal development necessary to live happily
- Internalize all the beliefs that sustain a happy life.
- Raise your level of consciousness to a point where you can enjoy happiness as something inside.
All this within a process in which you can verify your evolution, and measure your initial and final situation.
'We get the pleasure from things external to ourselves, while happiness is an inner state, linked to the level of consciousness of the individual'
In a course happiness…
You will discover that low levels of consciousness seek Pleasure, mistaking it for Happiness, while high levels of consciousness enjoy Happiness, which does not mean giving up Pleasure.
And also, that each of us has the ability to raise their level of consciousness…
WHAT WOULD YOU SEEM THAT YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS HAD RECORDED BELIEFS LIKE …?
What would you seem that your subconscious had recorded beliefs like...?
– It is easy to communicate with my subconscious mind.
– I allow myself to enjoy everything I have within my reach.
– I’m optimistic at all times.
– I am happy in everything I do.
– Worrying is a waste of time.
– I find it easy and pleasant to change.
– The mistakes of the past are history and I have overcome them.
– I have the ability to concentrate on what I do.
– I deserve to be prosperous.
– I enjoy pursuing my goals.
– Everything is possible.
– I trust others and they trust me.
– I know what I want and I express it with clarity and sincerity.
THESE BELIEFS AND MANY OTHERS WILL BE PART OF YOU WHEN FINISHING THIS BOOK!
Download the first chapters
Just fill out the following form.